Tuesday 31 May 2011

Lux and Marisa - Ordinary Mages (fan art)

Seems like I was able to finish my fan art faster than anticipated, yay!


It's been said that many aspects of Lux were inspired by the Touhou character Marisa Kirisame. 

Such as Lux's Ultimate Finales Fulkeln translating to Final Sparkle, some of Marisa's attacks being Master Spark and Final Spark. Lux's quote "Light mage? I am just an ordinary Mage" being similar to Marisa being known as "An Ordinary Magician".

So I decided, why not put them together?



I love both League of Legends and Touhou and Lux and Marisa are my favorite characters from each franchise so the fact Lux references Marisa just works perfectly for me.


Deviant Art Link


http://iceninjax77.deviantart.com/art/Lux-Marisa-Ordinary-Mages-211162678




No comments:

Post a Comment