Sunday 26 February 2012

New art! Lux and Demacia!

Turns out I got some time to make some more League of Legends art so I can finally update this place again. I will probably organize things so all my old comics can be read as well since I am proud of what I was able to accomplish with those.

Anyways I got two pieces of art I made, one of Lux my herself with a cuter look than I've been able to do previously. The second one is a movie poster format, titled "DEMACIA" featuring Xin Zhao, Lux, Garen and Jarvan IV. I wanted to include Galio, Poppy and maybe Vayne at a later date but this was all time permitted for me. Besides I am usually too busy so I wanted to start something I could finish before I ran out of time again.

Also I realize now I was using the labels in blogspot completely wrong. Facepalm...

Deviant Art Links






No comments:

Post a Comment